Schizophrenia Career & Education Assistance
We provide individualized assistance to help you or your loved one live with Schizophrenia. Carelink supports an individual’s success in living, learning, working, and socializing. There is no out-of-the-box approach to your personal challenges. That’s why we tailor our services specifically to you.Free Consultation
- Assessment of Strengths and Opportunities
- Exploring Ways to Reduce and Overcome Obstacles
- Career Planning, Success, and Advancement
- Resume and Cover Letter Assistance
- Navigating Job Search and Job Application Process
- Information to Help Decide If, When, or How to Disclose A Disability or Ask for a Job
- Option of Collaboration with Existing Supports to Plan for Managing Symptoms in the Workplace
CareLink also offers supports for individuals with educational goals. Like individuals seeking employment, a CareLink coach will work with participants seeking educational advancement to develop a flexible, personalized, service plan.
- Exploring Goal and Developing a Step By Step Plan Which Maps Out A Plan for Achievement
- Determining Available Options for Any Skills, Programs, Trainings, Classes for Completing A GED, Certificate or Program, Technical School or Advanced Degree
- Navigating the Application Process, Financial Aid Options, Accommodations
- Connecting with Available On-Campus and Community Resources
Eligibility & Service Area
CareLink currently provides services to residents of Delaware, Chester, Montgomery, and Philadelphia Counties in Pennsylvania, and Camden County, New Jersey, who come from a variety of admission settings, including independent living environments, homes with family, supported housing, other community service providers, state hospitals, correctional facilities, or homeless shelters. Available services vary by county and individual CareLink site.
Program participants are typically referred to our agency by county government agencies, social service providers, and health care providers. While our services are primarily funded through the offices of behavior health in the counties we serve, our Mobile Psychiatric services, Supported Living services, and Education & Employment support services are available with a private pay option to those living outside those counties.