CareLink provides an array of services—assessment, residential, supported living, education and employment support, and more—that are designed to increase the independence, self-sufficiency, and quality of life of adults with serious mental illness and other development challenges.
Request A Consultation

Care Management


Restrictions may apply. Select services may be covered through insurance or other community programs.

Life Skills Training
Individualized Relapse Prevention Planning
Full Care Community Residential Services
Supported Living
Personal Care Home

Career Support


A Bundle of Five (5), fifty (50) minute counseling sessions

Career Planning, Success, and Advancement
Resume and Cover Letter Assistance
Job Search and Job Application Support
How to Disclose A Disability and Ask for Job Accommodation
Support for Managing Symptoms in the Workplace

Academic Support


A Bundle of Five (5), fifty (50) minute counseling sessions

Creating an Achievement Plan
Navigating Application Process, Financial Aid Options, and Accommodations
Connecting with On-Campus and Community Resources
Skills and Program Training Support
GED, Certificate, or Degree Completion Support

Eligibility & Service Area

CareLink currently provides services to residents of Delaware, Chester, Montgomery, and Philadelphia Counties in Pennsylvania, and Camden County, New Jersey, who come from a variety of admission settings, including independent living environments, homes with family, supported housing, other community service providers, state hospitals, correctional facilities, or homeless shelters. Available services vary by county and individual CareLink site.

Program participants are typically referred to our agency by county government agencies, social service providers, and health care providers. While our services are primarily funded through the offices of behavior health in the counties we serve, our Mobile Psychiatric services, Supported Living services, and Education & Employment support services are available with a private pay option to those living outside those counties.

    Request A Free

      Request A Free