residential, supported living, education and employment support, and more—that
are designed to increase the independence, self-sufficiency, and quality of
life of adults with serious mental illness and other development challenges.
Our services are tailored to fit the needs and goals of the individual client.
The agency offers specialized services for adults ages 18 and up, including
Transition Age programs for youth ages 18-25, and Senior Supported Living for
Maximizing Independent Living
CareLink’s programs are driven by the unique needs, interests, and goals of each person served. Our programs provide support and life skills instruction to help people live as independently as possible in the community.
Various levels of support are available to clients who come from a variety of admission settings, including independent living environments, homes with family, supported housing, other community service providers, state hospitals, correctional facilities, or homeless shelters. Staff is available to help identify goals, teach daily living skills, and secure other services needed to maximize community living.
- Individualized care management
- Life skills instruction
- Assistance with financial benefits
- Coordination of health care services
- Connection to community resources
- Money management guidance
- Education and employment support
- Encouraging constructive leisure and recreational activities
- Crisis intervention
CareLink conducts regular surveys that are designed to help gauge program participants’ satisfaction with staff professionalism and responsiveness, involvement in service planning, and overall quality of service. According to survey results and current data:
- 95% of family members feel that CareLink staff are competent and professional
- 89% of individuals feel CareLink services have allowed them to be more satisfied and successful in life
- 47% of individuals received services from CareLink while residing in their own home
- More than 50% of CareLink’s residential services are provided in apartment-based programs
Eligibility & Service Area
CareLink currently provides services to residents of Delaware, Chester, Montgomery, and Philadelphia Counties in Pennsylvania, and Camden County, New Jersey, who come from a variety of admission settings, including independent living environments, homes with family, supported housing, other community service providers, state hospitals, correctional facilities, or homeless shelters. Available services vary by county and individual CareLink site.
Program participants are typically referred to our agency by county government agencies, social service providers, and health care providers. While our services are primarily funded through the offices of behavior health in the counties we serve, our Mobile Psychiatric services, Supported Living services, and Education & Employment support services are available with a private pay option to those living outside those counties.