Staff Saves Resident from Choking

Residents in the STAR 1 Program in Norristown, PA, were eating dinner the evening of July 16. As usual, staff had helped the residents decide if they wanted to eat the meal being served at the program or order takeout from a local restaurant. One resident decided to...

Not a Drill: Staff Responds Quickly to Fire

On June 5, an alarm pierced the evening silence at CareLink’s New Jersey A+ apartment complex in Clementon. A program participant had just turned in for the night when she was startled by the sound. Maybe it’s a fire drill, she thought. When she walked down to the...

    Request A Free
    Consultation


      Contact
      Us